Reviews.co.uk
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pintrest Instagram Tumblr
Image One

A Hotel in Knightsbridge, London

Wedding Package for 60 Guests, Three Course Wedding Meal with Wine, Arrival Drinks & Canapés, Glass of Champagne for Toast, Menu Tasting, Bridal Suite and Exclusive Venue Hire.

Our Exclusive Price - £9,000 (Save 20%)

Image Two Image Three Image Four

Limited Availability

Don't Miss Out

Our Exclusive Price
£9,000

Original Price
£10,800

20%
Discount

A Saving of
£1,800

Package Highlights

60 Guest Package.
Exclusive Use.
Reception Room Hire.
Arrival Drinks with Canapes.
Three Course Wedding Meal with Wine.
A Glass of Champagne for the Toast.
Bridal Suite for the Wedding Night with Bottle of Searcys Champagne.
Menu Tasting for the Engaged Couple.
Table Linen, Chairs, Table and Cutlery are included.
Chair Covers available for an additional price.

About the Venue

An elegant Georgian townhouse set in the heart of Knightsbridge. Just around the corner from the famous Harrods, has long been a traditionally luxurious setting for both private and corporate events. With its first function taking place in 1963, The Venue took off as a smart party venue hosting royalty and celebrities including Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.

This spacious, country-style townhouse is available for exclusive venue hire 365 days a year, catering for sumptuous dinners, elegant cocktail parties, memorable wedding receptions and corporate events. The venue also boasts 11 boutique bedrooms, providing a peaceful haven amidst the bustle of the city.


Wedding Venue
Finding Service

TickWe will help find you a Venue
TickWe will get you a BIG DISCOUNT
TickWe will update you with new deals
By submitting your details you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and to be contacted by telephone and email. We will NEVER pass your details to anyone else.
We just need a few more details to help us find your perfect wedding venue...

Package Details

LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Wedding must take place in 2018 or 2019 on selected dates only - Please call 0203 841 1045 (UK Wedding Savings) to enquire about available dates* and make a provisional booking before purchasing the deal.

Registrar to be booked directly by the couple, this is not included and fees will apply.

If you wish to purchase additional wedding features such as the Registrar these have to be booked directly with the venue at an additional cost. Confirmation of final details such as guest numbers, menu choices, drink packages have to be confirmed at least 35 days before the wedding date along with the final payments. This package was verified on the 16/01/2018.

Venue Capacity
» Up to 104 Ceremony Guests
» Up to 120 for Reception Meal
» Up to 200 Evening Guests
Additional Guests
» Adult (All Day)£150.00
» Child (All Day)£72.50
Food (Per Person)
» Late Night Snack Menu£12.00

The wedding venue will require a payment of at least 80% of the package price within 10 working days of the contract being issued. The remaining 20% of the price and any additional costs to be paid prior to the wedding taking place. We will then call you within 24 hours to confirm your booking. All prices stated are inclusive of VAT at 20%.

* Fridays and Saturdays in the prime months (May to September) may not apply to the deal stated. Please call us on 0203 841 1045 (UK Wedding Savings) to confirm dates that the deal applies to.

×
By submitting your details you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and to be contacted by telephone and email. We will NEVER pass your details to anyone else.
We just need a few more details to help us find your perfect wedding venue...